Gacha Cute Review
About the Game
Gacha Club is a mobile game for iPhones and androids that you purchase through an in-app purchase. The Gacha game is a J-pop style game where you have to buy gems and use those gems to get a random cute character. The game has some similarities to other mobile games but the game is much more popular and the game is also geared to all ages.
The graphics are 2D and have a cartoony look to them. People who like games such as "Fantasy Life" and "Bravely Default" will likely enjoy playing Gacha Club.
The game is fascinating with its plot. There is also an opportunity to focus on the battles. Thus, the developer gives the player the right to choose, either to focus on the storyline or the player spend more time in battles. This has a positive effect on the gameplay, you always want to return to the game.
- There is a lot of variety of cards
- The game is free to download and play
- The graphics are colorful and cute
- There is an online community
- It is very easy to play
- The game can be played offline
- It is possible to play in different languages
- The game is only available in Japanese and English
- The game is restricted to players 13 and up
- The game can be difficult to understand if the player has no knowledge of Japanese
- There is a time limit for using the cards
- There is no way to trade cards